Senior Director/Director, Product Marketing (Advertising Product Line) at Demandbase
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B martech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase is looking for an exceptional Senior Director/Director, Marketing (depending upon your level of experience) in San Francisco, reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing. You will drive both inbound and outbound product marketing activities for Demandbase’s Targeting Solution focusing on programmatic advertising built for B2B.
The position requires deep functional knowledge and experience in the programmatic advertising space as well as a familiarity with the SaaS marketing and sales technology ecosystem, as you will contribute to developing product positioning, key messaging and go-to-market strategies that will resonate with our target audience.
If you have the requisite experience and are looking for an opportunity to make an impact with a category leader in B2B Marketing, this is the role you’ve been looking for. Come help us continue to grow the Account-Based Marketing (ABM) category, build cutting edge technology and bring your fresh ideas to market. This is a position where you can make a significant impression on the business, take on substantial projects and grow your career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for new products and services through coordination across the organization and cross-functional teams
- Create pricing and packaging for both existing and future products and services
- Deliver sales enablement programs and materials that increase close rates and decrease time to close
- Develop internal and external collateral: playbooks, datasheets, FAQs, whitepapers, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Perform ongoing market and competitive research and analysis to keep organization abreast of changing environments
- Support demand generation activities from messaging definition, thought leadership and collateral development
- Understand broader marketing and advertising technology trends that allow for future product initiatives and insights
- Work with product management, engineering, sales, customer success and executive management to prioritize business needs to achieve corporate goals
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in Product Marketing
- Subject matter expert in programmatic advertising
- Deep knowledge of the online advertising competitive landscape
- Precise communicator with exceptional written and verbal skills. In particular, the ability to zero in on the simplest and clearest expressions of everything from technical capabilities to value narratives.
- Strategic thinker who can take a logical approach to understanding the market and Demandbase’s best opportunities across segments and buyer types
- Outgoing and collaborative, ready to take initiative where there is no defined owner or process
- Comfortable presenting to large groups -- both internally and externally
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.