Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is looking to hire a Senior Employee Communications Manager to lead the planning, development and execution of a comprehensive employee communications program that enables employee understanding and engagement across Wish.
The role will include the communication of key announcements, employee communications and events, as well as scoping out and overseeing employee engagement strategies, change programs and campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
Part of a newly formed Corporate Communications team, you will feed into the overall Brand Marketing strategy. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing employee communications in partnership with members of the leadership and HR teams
Working with senior stakeholders within the business to translate business objectives and requirements into effective internal communication and engagement strategies
Ensuring message consistency, alignment and relevant translation across each of Wish’s markets
Ownership of company-wide, divisional and localized corporate internal communication and engagement strategies and delivery of all relevant activities
Development of high impact internal communications messages and campaigns that enable understanding and drive employee engagement
Providing effective counsel to team leaders across the business on employee comms and engagement related matters
Equipping relevant teams with the required tools to communicate effectively within their teams
Using insight and measurement tools to measure effectiveness of internal communications strategies and channels
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 7+ years experience of shaping and driving internal communications programs in-house and/or in-agency
- Proven track record of partnering with and influencing key stakeholders
- Experience of leading internal communications through periods of change
- Demonstrated working knowledge of industry standards
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills and experience interacting with diverse personalities and cultures
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills (in English)
- Self starter with an independent working style
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and at scale
- Experience working within a multinational business and adapting communications to local cultures
- Detail-oriented and independent working style
- Startup experience
- Experience in the technology, gaming, e-commerce, media or other related industry
- Bilingual a plus
- Preference is for a candidate to be in the West Coast Time Zone
#LI-RS1 #LI-RemoteAdditional Information
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.