Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing
We're looking for a customer-obsessed, hands-on, Senior Marketing Manager. Based out of our San Francisco headquarters and reporting into the Head of Consumer Marketing, you will help us solve complex and exciting consumer challenges by applying our data and insights to develop audience strategies and programs to promote consumer growth, loyalty and increase brand health metrics. You will work as a partner to Growth Marketing, Product, Strategy, and the Creative teams to roll out these programs and improve ongoing growth and engagement within our primary target audiences, use cases and occasions. You will demand a mastery of marketplace knowledge to unlock customers with the goal of creating engaging and brand experiences. Effortless diverse collaboration is a must - as this role will touch every part of the business.What You’ll Do
- Develop tactics that bring cultural relevance to our platform amongst targeted audiences.
- Create clear and relevant data-driven strategies to evolve and improve volume in our markets
- Build audience specific plans across moments and passion points (might include; Food, Music, Entertainment, Sports)
- Win support for your campaign ideas from all relevant partners, including DoorDash executives and external partners
- Manage relationships with diverse teams to execute campaigns; in particular, coordinate tightly with other marketing functions, including brand strategy, social, creative and PR to ensure campaigns fit with overall DoorDash projects and communications timelines
- Assess marketing opportunities to identify potential campaigns and partnerships through collaboration with the Insights team, data analysis and other sources of information available within DoorDash; commission external data when needed
- BA, MBA preferred
- 7+ years Brand Marketing experience with budget accountability, ideally within a major household brand.
- Track record of breakthrough newsworthy campaigns, creativity, and innovative thinking.
- Track record of driving business success through Marketing.
- Fluency across the marketing mix - both in brand-building and direct response.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task.
- Strategic and business-minded - you find trends in the data and look for the “so what”.
- Creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and solving challenging problems.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.