Senior Manager, CRM Operations at DoorDash
This role, you will manage a team of technical CRM operations managers that are responsible for the tools and systems the CRM team uses to deploy communications that engage millions of customers. You’ll collaborate and work closely with various teams and stakeholders to ensure all requirements including business rules and campaign logic are brought together to deliver the right communications to the right audience at the right time.What You’ll Do
- Hire, coach and manage a team of technical operations managers to deliver against business goals
- Oversee the operation process of email, SMS and push
- Oversee the execution of personalized CRM campaigns across the customer lifecycle including automations and ad hoc communications
- Identify systems and tools that support DoorDash delivering a personalized customer experience.
- Establish a strong working relationship with crossfunctional stakeholders in our Product and Engineering teams
- Clarify, capture, and optimize business logic and requirements in order to build complex CRM automations and ad-hoc campaigns
- Manage and maintain CRM data structure to ensure ESP data is set up properly
- Oversee QA team to ensure quality standards are met
- Communicate and coordinate with stakeholders regarding status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, etc.
- Troubleshoot when issues arise and provide post mortem reports
- 7+ years experience in Marketing Operations with 3+ years managing teams
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- High technical aptitude with ability to quickly ramp up against high learning curve
- Email deployment expertise in ESPs such as Iterable, SalesForce Marketing Cloud etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML and SQL
- Passion for customer experience and increasing the value of customers
- Ability to collaborate with various teams
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements
- Extremely organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.