Senior Manager, Offline Channels at DoorDash
We’re looking for a seasoned offline marketing specialist to join DoorDash’s rapidly-growing marketing team and lead offline channel strategy for consumer acquisition and retention. You will develop our strategy roadmap, producing month-to-month performance, and hiring & leading a team to scale and increase media buying efforts in the offline space. DoorDash has only begun to invest heavily in TV, OOH, Radio, and Direct Mail, meaning you will build the capability from the ground up, with high visibility throughout the team.
You are someone who has hands-on media buying and planning experience across numerous offline channels (including TV, OOH, Radio, Mail/Print, and Podcasts/Audio). Someone who is comfortable managing large budgets and setting measurable KPIs. You'll help build a team and work with product, analytics, finance, and brand. You can view marketing problems and data from a financial, behavioral, and tactical perspective.What You’ll Do
- Develop DoorDash’s offline marketing strategy across channels like TV, OOH, Radio, and Mail, using consumer insights and media buying knowledge to build towards both brand and direct response goals
- Develop campaign goals and work with product and analytics to implement measurement solutions to track KPI’s & performance
- Build strategic roadmap for testing new channels, audience segments, and creative themes and formats
- Partner closely with brand, creative, and partnership marketing teams to develop messaging and creative strategies that highlight DoorDash’s essential value props and feature our many restaurant and merchant partners
- Hire and build a team of marketing associates/analysts to build and improve campaigns
- Manage external media planning and buying partners. Review and refine agency mix and in-house management by channel
- 5+ years managing large-scale offline advertising campaigns, with experience managing towards brand & performance marketing goals
- Intimate understanding of the offline media buying landscape, including measurement partners, media channels, agencies, and inventory networks
- Integrated media planning experience, with knowledge and point-of-view on how offline & online channels work together towards holistic marketing goals
- Excellent project management skills and ability to implement a plan for task management and cross-departmental collaboration
- Support analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, improve campaigns, promote decision-making, and measure outcomes
- Creative and entrepreneurial - you enjoy tackling unsolved problems and finding creative solutions with limited resources
- Detailed-oriented - you love to manage complex projects without making mistakes or missing deadlines, and you analyze campaign results at the most granular level
- Highly quantitative and analytical - you get excited when insights jump out of the data
- Strategic and business-minded - you find trends in your data and look for the “so what”
- Collaborative - you love working with a team and both learning from & teaching others
- Fun - you enjoy what you do and love to have fun!
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.