Afterpay is transforming the way we pay by allowing customers to receive products immediately and pay for their purchases over four installments, always interest-free. The service is completely free for customers who pay on time - helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt!
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. In the U.S. more than 5 million customers use Afterpay and is offered by more than 15,000 of the top fashion and beauty retailers across the country - including Anthropologie, Forever 21, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay. Our U.S. headquarters are located at the heart of the retail and business district in San Francisco, California.
Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
As we continue to rapidly expand our business here at Afterpay, a new opportunity has been created for a Senior Marketing Analyst in our Risk and Analytics team. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as interpersonal skills to work across the organization to drive forward recommendations.
• Effectively analyze the performance of marketing campaigns that use multiple channels including email, push notifications, paid social.
• Design and evaluate both A/B and incrementally tests to derive strong insights and provide decision support.
• Utilize excellent communication skills to clearly distill the essence of your technical work to audiences of all levels and across multiple functional areas.
• Use analytical insights to solve important business problems and formulate robust, actionable recommendations for leadership.
• Develop a deep understanding of consumer behaviors and their business implications
• Contribute to the development of analytical frameworks, tools, and skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in quantitative or engineering domain.
• 3-5 years of work experience involving data analysis, preferably marketing analytics experience
• Experience with SQL, programming, and/or spreadsheet modeling.
• Passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insights.
• Experience and knowledge in experiment design and A/B testing
• Familiarity with various online marketing channels
• Experience in independently managing complex projects.
• Exceptional communication skills; ability to simplify and present complex analytical concepts to an executive audience.
• Excellent analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills; impeccable attention to detail.
• Work experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, dental, vision insurance (100% covered!)
• Fun virtual company events & collaborative team
• Supportive, laid-back environment
• Award winning culture
How to Apply
If you are brave, if you are committed to doing the right thing, if you always keep it real, and your background matches the description above then please apply today!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Read Full Job Description