Social Media Marketing Manager at Rally Health
The Social Media Manager will oversee content execution across our social platforms, and social community engagement. You will create a fun and healthy social content plan to grow our social following, build engagement, increase overall brand awareness, and support essential projects. You will report to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing and provide general social media guidance across team collaborators.
Social Media Management:
- Work with agency and company partners to develop a content calendar that support social measurements and brand marketing plans
- Develop a social content roadmap including social campaigns and content promotions through both organic and paid channels
- Coordinate with our teams to gather social media support needs
- Manage the editorial calendar and all online content, including approval and scheduling of posts
- Create and share social content plan with several partners for approval
- Work with creative teams to develop brand-appropriate post concepts
- Coordinate content planning and engagement with influencers and brand ambassadors
- Share the brand story to grow engagement, reach, and improve through campaigns and community management
- Lead daily brand conversations on all essential social media channels
- Operate as the voice of the brand when engaging with social media users
- Manage customer support responses and coordinate with our teams
- Report weekly and monthly measurements - per platform and per post
- Analyze reporting for maximum value to meet marketing goals
- Share out trends; create plans to pivot platform and content strategy based on campaign success or concerns
- 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager in an agency or client-side environment, with at least 2 years technology or healthcare client experience.
- Social media know-how with an understanding of current web, mobile, and cloud-based technologies, with best practices for each platform and solid examples of successful campaigns.
- Experience producing editorial calendars that are grounded in reality and account for considerations.
- Experience managing and maintaining third-party social account tools
- Experience reviewing social analytics data in native platforms and third-party tools to provide regular social performance reports
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.