Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our beliefs?
Founded in 2006, Meraki has grown to become an industry leader in the IT space, with over 350,000 customers and 4.5 million network devices and counting online around the world. Our comprehensive set of solutions includes wireless, switching, security, UTM, and cameras, all managed through Meraki’s web-based dashboard interface. You could not ask for a better stack of products, with a better differentiation from competitors, than this.
As Senior Marketing Manager, Global Lifecycle Events you will build, develop, implement and improve the high-touch, company-led event and program experiences for the Cisco Meraki brand. You will have a knowledge of Meraki’s customer audiences that aligns with marketing priorities to help contribute to pipeline and opportunity creation. You have a proven record of achieving marketing objectives and the ability to establish credibility with internal and external executives and colleagues. An exciting opportunity to build and grow events with a strategic vision that truly impact customer engagement.What you will do:
- Strategize, build, rollout and execute new and existing company-led events including but not limited to Executive Network events, User Conference, Roadshows and Customer Advisory Board programs.
- Overall project lead for event logistics, content, program development, budget, design, AV production including leading external relationships with vendors, agencies and contractors.
- Think creatively about producing unforgettable experiences that are strategic in nature and operate those plans with excellence.
- Research new and creative methods, industry trends, the latest event technology and bring meaningful opportunities to up-level these events.
- Develop, influence, and gain agreement from key internal partners to drive plans and strategy.
- Expertly lead communications, meetings, and agenda in discussions commonly attended by team leaders and executives as well as partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Develop, review and approve all event content in partnership with marketing partners to ensure it tells a detailed, comprehensive, and compelling story.
- Effectively communicate and lead pre/post-event briefings and onsite team of staff, contractors and vendors.
- Continuously align and integrate Meraki’s key areas of focus, goals and priorities that support Meraki end-users.
- Measure event success, conduct reporting and analysis. Develop, track, and monitor event progression of leads and revenue goals. Use this data to continuously improve events and program development.
- Communicative. You are an effective and timely communicator with all partners. You understand what is needed of them and clearly guides others, including senior-level contacts
- Creative. You can see a problem from all perspectives. You love to experiment, solicit feedback, and learn from each iteration. You are always thinking about ways to innovate our work.
- Strategic problem solver. You understand the broader business strategy and objectives, and can see opportunities of alignment with your own work and propose projects and programs.
- Fiercely collaborative. You take an organization-level view and are equally invested in the success of others. You invite and act on different points of view. You establish trusting relationships. You bring people in, share knowledge and help mentor.
- Organized. You sweat the details and plan for contingencies. And, you are flexible, like thinking on your feet, and can adjust for the unexpected. Metrics-driven. You have an understanding of how to track and report opportunities, pipeline and influence driven activities, can build reports independently and identify trends for larger groups of information.
- 8+ years of experience in Event Production, Meeting Management and/or Field Event Marketing.
- Proven record of building successful large and complex company-led event plans that are priority and metrics-driven in their approach.
- Track record of successful execution of in-person experiences.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, domestic and international.
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a beautiful office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.