Technical Product Marketing Manager at Amplitude
About The Role & Team
As a product marketer, you will help accelerate growth at Amplitude by scaling our category creation and thought leadership strategy. You will have the opportunity to build narrative and grow awareness for the Product Intelligence category. You will shape our story by translating our platform, product, and technology capabilities into benefits for the target buyer. This is a truly cross-functional role working closely with engineers, product managers, sales, customers, and our partners
As a Technical Product Marketer, you will:
- Create technical marketing content like whitepapers, blog posts, videos, and data sheets to help with our go-to-market strategy and activities
- Work cross-functionally with our product team to develop a repeatable strategy for releasing new products and capabilities to the market
- Communicate product updates and roadmap to customers and prospects
- Partner with product managers and content marketers to craft product launch stories that resonate with our target market
- Support Amplitude’s GTM motion by designing, delivering, and presenting engaging product demos
- Talk to customers, partners, and prospects to understand how Product Analytics industry is evolving and bring that intelligence back into the organization
- Build messaging and describe key use cases for our product capabilities
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- An undergraduate degree in science, economics, information studies, or related discipline
- And/OR 1-3 years of Technical Product Marketing, Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering, or Product Analytics experience
- Experience in the data analytics industry is preferred
- Curiosity to learn about new advancements in the technology
- Created content for technical buyers like CTOs, CISOs, CIOs
- Experience telling engaging stories with technical content
- Great if you have used Amplitude in the past
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.