Unity Premium Support is the bridge between our customers and our development teams. Our customers demand highly qualified engineers to keep their projects on track, and they present us with a wide variety of problems which require agile thinking and working skills. Flexibility, curiosity and diplomacy are also needed.
In return we are constantly learning about the latest features of Unity, and get to help nurture some of the most exciting games in development today! We are looking for an experienced game developer (with Unity or other engines) to join our team in the UK. Travel is not required but opportunities may be available to attend conferences and visit customers. Previous console development experience is advantageous but not a requirement.
What you'll be doing
- Provide timely and accurate technical support and solutions for games developers working with Unity on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox SeriesX platforms
- Solve customer problems by collaborating with customers and coworkers via online ticketing or any other appropriate medium
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between the technical support team and other departments within Unity
- Contribute to the Unity documentation and other resource materials
What we're looking for
- Experience deploying, debugging and profiling games on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation or Xbox platforms.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with either C# or C++
- Willingness to learn new skills and areas of Unity
- Excellent English communication skills, additional languages a bonus
You might also have
- Experience developing games, apps or simulations with Unity
- Game development experience, in a commercial production environment
- Knowledge of SCM software (Git, SVN, Mercurial, P4) and available external hosting platforms
Life at Unity
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.