Director/ Sr. Manager Finance & Strategy
You will support the VP Finance and work cross-functionally across product, BD, sales, marketing, and customer success teams to lead all Corporate Finance activities across the organization.
- Independently lead deal-making across all corporate finance and corporate development activities.
- Design the financing strategy and execute on all debt and equity capital raising processes.
- Support the development of our M&A strategy, priorities and pipeline.
- Research the market landscape to identify acquisition, joint venture, partnership, and strategic investment opportunities.
- Source, evaluate, close, and integrate acquisition and investment opportunities in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Build out the corporate finance function, including hiring, mentoring and developing employees.
- Prepare memos and presentations to synthesize key findings and recommendations.
- BS/BA degree required – candidates with an MBA preferred.
- 6 to 8 years of experience including in management consulting and/or investment banking in internet and/or software.
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop/apply simplifying frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making and action.
- Proficient at leveraging analytics, data, financial models and insights to drive decision-making.
- Outcome oriented with very strong ability to personally create high quality, customer-facing presentations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills; able to effectively manage multiple ongoing projects to meet deadlines.
- Experience with internet and/or video gaming industry preferred but not required.
Read Full Job Description