Executive Assistant, Engineering Leadership at Gusto
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
The executive assistant team works with Gusto’s leadership to support their day-to-day administrative and operational needs, while also contributing to projects that help drive the company’s strategic priorities. In this role, you will be a critical part of supporting our business function.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Provide support for the Engineering leaders and other members of their management team.
- Support the operations and culture of various Gusto teams.
- Contribute to Gusto leadership meetings and off-sites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items.
- Partner with your executive to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets.
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes.
- Make recommendations for your executive with regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events and travel arrangements as needed.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of administrative experience supporting one or more executives in a large or high-growth company
- Complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Strong scheduling and travel coordination skills
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented, able to prioritize multiple assignments
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Knowledgeable about organizing team events
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion
- Bonus: Knowledge of process, project, and program management theory and practices
- Experience supporting leaders in the Engineering space is a plus!!
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.