Executive Assistant at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is seeking an Executive Assistant to support two multifaceted executives – the SVP, Revenue and Customer Success, and the Chief People Officer. We are looking for candidates who have strong interpersonal and project management skills, proactive in learning the business to be able to anticipate needs and take effective action with limited mentorship. A strong communicator across all levels who value the importance of establishing relationships internally and externally.
Does this sound like a role you would be phenomenal at? Come join us!
What you’ll be doing
- Handle global executive calendar by seamlessly scheduling all meetings and appointments with a constantly evolving schedule across all time zones
- Lead sophisticated global business travel, accommodations, and executive transportation to ensure a flawless experience Includes tracking member miles and subscriptions
- Assist in the management and preparation of board and client meetings, presentations and materials (room setup, catering, printed / on-screen meeting materials)
- Manage email, phone, and in-person communication handoffs with integrity and efficiency
- Reconcile and process expense reports ensure compliance with corporate guidelines
- Submit requisitions and ensure POs are issued in a timely manner
- Organize all aspects of and attend global leadership team meetings
- Attend and assist with setup/logistics at conferences and special events
- Tracking of conference-related internal attendance, registrations and bookings; creation and tracking of client lists and RSVPs to key events that are hosted/sponsored by executives
- Work closely with the EA leadership team to continue to build a robust, encouraging, and fun EA organization/team
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with minimum of 6+ years of prior senior executive support experience.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work optimally with minimal direction and is an independent problem solver
- Comfortable working with senior executives, reading the room, and adjusting accordingly
- Very high proficiency with Google G Suite applications (calendar, email, etc.)
You might also have
- Experience working in a sales organization and with external key business partners and customers
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.