Executive Director at Credit Karma
What you’ll do:
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, product development, consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
- Actively engage and energize Foundation volunteers, partnering organizations, and funders.
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors
- Build & develop a high-performance team
- Manage the digital product experience & delivery of a great product that achieves our strategic goals
- Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other constituents.
- Develop fundraising activities to support program operations and expansion while simultaneously building a first generation product & partnerships
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications— the goal of creating the strong trusted place for financial education
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree, with at least 10 years of senior management experience; track record of effectively leading and regionally and/or nationally scaling a performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
- Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
- Experience with digital platforms, specific experience with technology companies & products a plus
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed