Head of Clinical Innovations at Komodo Health
Head of Clinical Innovations
Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the world’s most actionable healthcare map. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem. We value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.Komodo Health’s healthcare map traces the journeys of more than 320 million de-identified patients across diverse geographies, therapeutic areas and patient populations. Our Head of Clinical Innovations will own configuring our software products to understand the care journeys of high need patient cohorts drive our research partnerships to better understand the true burden of disease and disparities in care working alongside talented Product Managers, Data Scientists, Customer Success and Sales leaders.
- Create scale for Komodo Health to answer healthcare’s most pressing questions by defining patient cohorts through the use of structured and unstructured clinical encounter data and lending support to defining strategic product and data science capabilities
- Help unlock value for patients and our customers by providing clinical and modeling support for the integration of data sources into our healthcare map
- Provide clinically oriented thinking to drive to better quality insights in the day-to-day work of our Product, Customer Success, Sales and Data Science teams
- Partner with leadership build a world class Clinical Innovations team at Komodo Health
- Degree in a medical field (e.g., DO, MD, RN) or graduate degree in a directly related discipline (e.g., health informatics)
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate clinical issues effectively with a diverse team of customer, data engineers, product managers, marketing, product and other technical staff
- Core scientific disciplines that are relevant to life sciences and payers
- Healthcare analytics required, familiarity with claims data a plus
- Past experience managing diverse, high growth teams
At Komodo Health, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Komodo Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Komodo Health will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Komodo Health prior to having a signed agreement . Komodo Health is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Komodo Health and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.