IT Asset Associate at TripActions
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a IT Asset Associate to join the TripActions IT Department. You'd be joining a dynamic, diverse team that is passionate about technology, loves helping others, and focused on removing friction for our users while achieving large company goals. The primary responsibility of this position will be to organize and maintain the IT inventory in our Palo Alto Headquarters, with some time spent troubleshooting and solving users issues and requests, and configuring desks with a standard IT configuration. The right person for this role is looking to roll up their sleeves, work hard, and be ready to absorb knowledge and break into and launch their IT career path.
- Organize, Maintain, and be the gatekeeper for our Headquarters large stock of IT hardware inventory
- Support IT systems, and office deskside devices
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Proven ability in a fast paced modern corporate environment
- Must be outgoing and ready to help at a moments notice
- Must be extremely organized and like a structured and process driven environment
- Be passionate about technology and ambition to make IT a career
- High level knowledge of technical management and of computer hardware/software systems including basic experience with Apple mac OS and Microsoft Windows devices
- It is mandatory that this position is onsite in our Palo Alto headquarters, five days a week, starting from the date of hire.
- Please note: TripActions has taken all necessary measures to ensure the safety of our employees that report to our offices today, including: enforcing masks and temperature checks, employees are spaced 6+ feet apart, and the office currently maintains roughly 5% capacity at any given time.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- 1-2 years of experience in IT is preferred