Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re seeking a flexible IT Support Administrator to help run our first tier of support within Affirm’s technology. For our ideal candidate, troubleshooting and problem-solving are beloved pastimes, and they come with a balanced respect for compliance and documentation.
As a member of the support tech team of a rapidly growing company, you will be the face of IT, with satisfaction and efficiency being your primary goal!
What you'll do
- Remotely support and solve problems
- Strategically triage support requests and ensure the queue maintains our service level agreements
- Educate and carry out our IT compliance and policy obligations
- Quickly resolving small or easy-to-manage issues
- Improving employee training, upward mobility, and retention
- Acquiring feedback and suggestions for product development
What we look for
- Experience with macOS, iOS and Android support
- Ability to improvise and find immediate solutions
- Outstanding organization and writing skills
- Experience working within formal ticketing systems
- Flexibility to work with all types of technology
- Experience administering Google for Business
- Self motivated to learn and advance their career within IT
- Ability to explain difficult technical concepts without being condescending
- Goes above and beyond the traditional IT role to assist the office, and greater company to run at maximum efficiency
- Has a propensity towards educating others
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of Quebec). Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Check out our remote-first approach to learn more about the new ways we work.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2019 D&I report.
We also believe “It’s On Us” to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.