PicnicHealth is all about making medical records easy to access and using data to power the next frontier of medical research. We work directly with patients to give them the only tool anywhere that truly provides all of their medical records from any doctor or healthcare system in the US—in an easy-to-use, secure online dashboard. Not only that, but patients can choose to contribute their incredibly important data to scientific research, which helps researchers accelerate breakthroughs in care. To date we’ve helped tens of thousands of patients, partnered with some of the world’s largest biopharma companies, and raised more than $35M from Felicis Ventures, Amplify Partners, Foresite Capital, Refactor Capital, and Y Combinator.
It's an exciting time to join the PicnicHealth team - we just announced our Series B raise and are growing quickly in revenue, partnerships, and people. We 3x'd our ARR two years in a row now and on track to continue this trend, building partnerships with over a dozen Life Sciences groups, including 3 of the top 6 Biopharma firms in the US. We’re going through a period of hyper-growth - we tripled the size of the team in the last 18 months and we’re looking to at least double over the next year. We have a collaborative and engaged team culture that is mission driven and excited about the technology we’re building and real solutions we’re offering patients.
- Manage intake of, organize, and process mail documents and packages
- Ensure sensitive documents or media are physically secured when not in use
- Prepare mail record requests and perform periodic onsite inventories of records
- Track throughput and backlog and communicate mailroom metrics to the operations team
- Troubleshoot any issues that come up and develop workarounds until longer term solutions can be implemented
- Work with the operations team on refining the mailroom operations and our product team on improving our software tools and systems. Sharing your insight on how workflows can be improved is a critical part of your role.
- Loves to multitask and get things done in an efficient manner
- Is highly organized, physically and mentally
- Gets energy from working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Is an enthusiastic learner and picks up new protocols quickly
- Is highly proficient with everyday use of different software and hardware
- Is always thinking about how to make things work better and faster
- Is comfortable sharing his or her ideas
- Likes the idea of beating industry standards and saving lives every day at work