Senior Manager, Dasher Experience at DoorDash
DoorDash is looking for a Sr. Manager of Dasher Experience to develop strategic programs geared at improving the acquisition and retention of Dashers, by providing them with an excellent end-to-end experience while engaging with the platform. You’ll work cross-functionally among our operations, product, and marketing teams to bring to life the voice of the Dasher.
As our Sr. Manager of Dasher Experience, you’ll oversee our Dasher offices throughout the US and Canada, ensuring they serve their primary function of onboarding and supporting new Dashers, while imagining and executing all of the additional functions they can serve to enhance the Dasher experience. Further, given your unique positioning to capture Dasher insights and bring to life the voice of the Dasher, you will help shape the product roadmap and develop product positioning and messaging. You will sit at the intersection of CX, operations, product, and marketing, and you will have to partner with many motivated teams.
We’re looking for someone who is creative, self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Think this is you? Read on…You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategize – Identify Dasher needs to create data-driven, relevant insights for product and operations teams; you will drive towards north star metrics of Dasher NPS, CSAT, and retention
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision-making to run pilot programs geared at providing an outstanding experience for the Dasher community
- Execute – Launch programs at scale and oversee their implementation
- Analyze – Build models to evaluate the success of new projects and improve existing operations
- Influence – Manage cross-functional projects with our marketing, operations, product, and engineering teams to improve the Dasher experience
- Inspire – Develop and execute a compelling vision for the Dasher experience
- Entrepreneurial – You have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You innovate and improve and want to share the vision and direction of the company
- Gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful. You like taking bold bets
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job responsibilities
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 7+ years of experience in strategy & ops, growth marketing, product strategy, operations, retail
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, leading unique messaging and GTM campaigns, and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
- Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets - ability to integrate creativity and analytics to quickly execute ideas
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.