- Manage retail accounts, identify business opportunities to grow company’s revenue and shares.
- Strategize product portfolio and promotion plan with retail partners to meet company and customer sales and profit target.
- Manage and own account programs and terms, continue to evaluate and negotiate better programs for the company.
- Identify and develop action plans on competitive threats.
- Manage account forecast, align forecast with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop Go-to-market initiatives to drive traffic and sales to retail partners, plan in-store and on-site merchandising & POS to maximize brand exposure.
- Manage marketing budget to maximize ROI, work with corporate marketing team to deliver marketing assets
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Corsair’s core values
- The position will report to VP of Sales, America
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years of experience with retail account management strongly preferred
- Experience to manage and build a team preferred
- Understanding of gaming industry dynamics and key players
- Strong communication skills, ability to demonstrate attention to details with great accuracy
- Comfortable with ambiguity, problem solver, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Read Full Job Description