Instacart's Trust & Safety team takes data-driven, customer-first approaches to identifying patterns of fraudulent or other risk related activity and taking appropriate action. In this role you will be responsible for executing on processes critical to ensuring the Instacart platform remains secure, safe, and stable for all users.
The role will include a blend of areas from reviewing transactions in real time to prevent fraud, identifying fraudulent activities/ patterns, and handling internal escalations to provide services through the Instacart platform and much more.
This is a 6 month contract position.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Resolve customer & shopper account issues through timely email responses
- Conduct investigations to detect misconduct and fraudulent behavior
- Complete live/ historical data reviews with detail-oriented approach
- Execute on repetitive operational tasks while maintaining attention to detail and having an eye for process improvements
- 1+ years experience in Investigations, Customer Support, or Hospitality related fields OR strong academic record
- Strong communication and writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- Understanding of the gig economy
- Ability to make critical and sensitive issues quickly in a fast paced environment
- Operate within a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficient in Excel/ Google Sheets
- Basic understanding of SQL is a plus
- Weekends, evenings or holiday availability