Associate Product Manager at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:34 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wish has quickly grown to be one of the largest ecommerce companies in the world. Hundreds of millions of people from 100+ countries rely on Wish every day to buy affordable goods. We are the leading mobile commerce platform in Europe and emerging markets with presence around the world!
The Marketplace & Logistics team is the entry point for millions of merchants from all over the world who interact and sell through our platform. We deliver on many large scale initiatives which include integration, payment processing, logistics and fulfillment, and tracking to name a few. Whether it be delivering a platform to onboard new merchants in new geographies, improving our returns process, or scaling our logistics practice to process more than 3 million transactions per day, you will be able to impact the business on a global scale.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who can support the strategy for and the implementation of features that enable these merchants to sell products to customers worldwide. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys taking ownership and building features at all levels of the stack. You will be embedded within our Engineering teams to deliver impactful initiatives that continue to grow globally!
What you will be doing:
- Own products and drive feature development
- Work with cross functional teams, including Engineering, Design, Business Development
- Take part in crafting and executing the strategy for your team
- Write clear and concise specs
- Pull data, analyze, and make decisions to drive key success metrics
- Work in an entrepreneurial, learning environment with a world-class team of Engineers and Product Managers
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with cross functional teams, including Engineering, Design, Business Development
- Eager to learn about complex e-commerce platforms
- Experience building end-to-end features Experience with using data to make decisions and drive product development
- Effective communication skills and the ability to influence other team members
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn
Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wish is a leading e-commerce platform, putting a digital shopping mall of affordable goods directly in the pockets of consumers worldwide. Wish employs big data principles, machine-learning, and state-of-the-art search technologies to create a highly-visual, entertaining, and personalized browsing experience for each user. The company leverages a global network of direct suppliers, providing access to top quality, affordable products to anyone with a smartphone. As of 2018, Wish has more than 80 million monthly active users, over one million merchants, and sells nearly 1 billion products annually. For more information about the company or to download the Wish mobile app, please visit www.wish.com or wish.com/careers or follow @WishShopping on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description