At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We’re looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our team in either Santa Monica or San Francisco. The Associate Product Manager role is geared towards ambitious and curious individuals who want to enter the world of product management. We believe that Product Management is best learned on the job, and there will be significant mentorship and growth opportunities for this individual.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, analytics, and marketing teams to launch and measure impactful features
- Acquire customer empathy through using our product, working with our Patient Advocacy team, and partnering with the user research team to deeply understand our users. You’ll be spending time outside the office with real users to better understand how GoodRx can serve them
- Understand and champion best practices on the platforms you’ll be working on across desktop, mobile web, iOS, and Android
Skills & Qualifications:
- 0-2 years of experience working on consumer products across desktop and mobile
- Ability to analyze metrics that inform the success of products, SQL experience preferred
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curious, positive attitude, and passionate about improving healthcare for Americans
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description