Associate Product Manager at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
What you will be doing:
- Partner with senior PMs and cross-functional teams to establish product roadmap, strategy, and long term vision
- Create unique and scalable solutions that not only meet the immediate needs, but also extensible to tackle future needs and issues of merchants and logistics partners
- Drive feature development from start to finish; rapidly iterate and improve the feature through collaboration with key stakeholders
- Define and analyze metrics for the feature developed; assess and report on its success and health
- Efficiently apply both quantitative and qualitative approaches to inform product direction and feature decision.
- Respond to and prioritize requests from other stakeholders and use product intuition and analytical skills to evaluate impact, urgency and cost of potential solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or business management
- 1+ year of experience in product management or related disciplines
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, detail oriented and data driven approach to problem solving
- Strong communication and project management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage stakeholder relationships and prioritize stakeholder requests.
- Experience managing ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies within a product development cycle
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.