Product Manager at Unity Technologies
At Unity Technologies, we believe that the world is a better place with more creators. The Unity Engine is a world-class platform for a variety of different 2D and 3D real time interactive media experiences across multiple platforms. From the business of gaming to Film, Animation and Visual Effects and other ground breaking AR/VR interactive experiences and Industrial Simulations.
At DeltaDNA (a division of Unity Technologies) we provide services into the games industry, helping developers and publishers of games to engage with their player base in greater detail. Using our innovative analytical tools to understand player behaviour our clients can then build the best in-game offers and perks. These tools help to build a better all round gaming experience for gamers which in turn helps to drive commercial success
As Product Manager, you will help drive the product vision and strategy for the deltaDNA. You will partner very closely with Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales, and various other roles within Unity as well as customers to distil product requirements, manage product roadmap, direct go-to-market for product features, and assess customer impact.
What you’ll be doing
- Capture product design insights through customer research, market-parity benchmarking of tools, and understanding of current market opportunities.
- Collaborate with our engineering teams to provide user stories, use cases and market data.
- Contribute as product and technical specialist in the competitive landscape that Unity operates in and lead research to deliver technical analysis and insights to internal teams
- Track product and feature performance
- Co-operate with different partners, including other teams within Unity to define the best user experience and improve synergies for developers across our platform
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience successfully managing a product or feature throughout the its lifecycle through launch and beyond
- Outstanding presentation and communications skills with an understanding of partner management
- Ability to facilitate data driven decision making
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.