Senior Product Manager, Mobile & Investor Experience at Addepar
Addepar provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions.
Please note candidates will need to be in the EST, CST, or MST time zone for this role.
Addepar’s Client Portal is a web and mobile solution that enables our advisor clients to share portfolio information with their investors, a critical part of the advisor-investor relationship. A tech-forward, modern, first class digital investor experience creates an important competitive advantage for advisors, and thereby for Addepar.
The Senior Product Manager collaborates with our advisor clients to understand their needs and goals, and drives the product strategy accordingly. The ideal candidate understands the RIA business, has a strong agile mindset, is user-obsessed and passionate about delivering solutions that delight, can build a solid product vision, and can lead a cross-functional team to successful delivery of impactful user and business outcomes.
- Build a visionary product roadmap by translating inputs from the entire product landscape (user needs, business goals, competitive position, technology, usage data) into valuable outcomes for users and the business
- Employ agile thinking and lean practices, such as hypothesis-driven and iterative development, collaborative problem definition, and early and frequent delivery of small increments of larger product goals
- Track product enhancement ideas, prioritize increments of value delivery, manage the product backlog, define user stories, and specify acceptance criteria
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data to drive product decisions and plans
- Define metrics for tracking product usage as well as the success of both the team and the outcomes delivered to users
- Perform basic project and scrum management
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to ensure solutions are positioned in the market according to the workflows they are intended to support
- A confident and positive attitude with low ego and high degrees of ingenuity, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to set up the team for success by building shared understanding of product goals and how they translate into benefits to users and the business
- Customer-obsessed and empathetic of the user experience; ability to present user data that supports, and drives enthusiasm for, the vision, strategies, and goals
- Ability and willingness to pivot product strategy based on changing market, business, and user needs
- Ability to act as a change agent in leading the team through agile transformation and continuous improvement
- A strong cross-functional partner who can collaborate within and across teams to analyze trade-offs, reduce duplication of effort, increase code reuse, and maintain seamless user experiences
- Excellent presentation, communication (listening, written, spoken), and influencing skills
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.