Senior Product Manager, Partner Integrations at NextRoll
You’ll join our Product team reporting to the Manager for Audiences, Insights, & Data and own the planning, delivery, scaling, and impact of AdRoll’s integration product portfolio focused on growing customer success with partner products and experiences. Partnerships are critical to fuel customer acquisition and increase performance of AdRoll and its integrated growth solutions for ecommerce brands resulting in new, loyal, and growing AdRoll customers. This is the key role that connects the dots across the full customer journey, the AdRoll product experience, and cross-functional internal stakeholders including the VP Partnerships, Product Marketing, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales.
As the Sr. PM of Partner Integrations you will identify, develop, cultivate, and broaden AdRoll strategic partnerships in areas such as ecommerce platforms, reporting tools, and content and agency partnerships. You will also establish the AdRoll integration platform where external developers can build their own integrations with AdRoll. In short, you will be establishing the AdRoll integration ecosystem as a core plank of the AdRoll platform.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at AdRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap for AdRoll integrations.
- Collaborate with Partnerships team to identify the partnership opportunities that drive greatest impact across lead generation, campaign performance, and customer experience
- Interface directly with customers and partners’ product teams to discover new opportunities and deliver the best partnership experience for customers
- Partner with other AdRoll product & engineering teams to drive the full implementation of a new integration throughout the AdRoll platform.
- Own goal setting for revenue and adoption of the products you work on, and work collaboratively with customers and customer-facing teams to help reach those goals
- Create AdRoll’s first highly scaled integration ecosystem.
- At least 3 years of Product Management experience at high-growth technology companies
- Come with the fundamental product management skills you’ll need to succeed in the role. You should have experience working on product features throughout their entire journey from customer research to implementation and release.
- Highly skilled at socializing business opportunity at all levels of the organization through both written presentation and compelling storytelling
- Strong experience working cross-functionally and building influence internally and externally
- A positive attitude that makes you everyone’s favorite coworker to collaborate with
- Experience building productized integrations or app marketplaces. Bonus if this experience is in the ecommerce space.
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.