Senior Product Manager - Personal Engagement at Rally Health
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that’s okay. We’re not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We’re building something that supports people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally Health, we believe that two heads truly are better than one. Rallyers understand the importance of communication and collaboration, ensuring that we work we produce is the best that it can be. Every opinion is valid and valued, and we share ideas that elevate the way we work. We know that the big picture and the small details are tied together, and we keep both in mind. Everything we do is executed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch. Here at Rally, we take advantage of the opportunity to build strong relationships with each other, because it makes us better.
What you’ll do:
- Works with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to develop and manage the Rally Rewards and Loyalty product experiences and contribute to defining product strategy
- Prioritizes and executes product roadmap based on product, customer and consumer value, needs, and feedback
- Define and document detailed requirements and user stories
- Work closely with engineering and other internal teams (including others in Product, Marketing, Client Delivery, XD, Program Management, Legal) for successful and on schedule delivery of roadmap items
- Contribute to a strong product culture of continuous development and rapid test and learn
- Responsible for capturing and reporting on engagement and utilization of experiences in all channels
- Works with Client and Customer support to resolve issues and challenges related to Rewards experiences
- Oversee and own the overall execution of your set of product features
- Train and communicate product value and features to internal and external partners
- Stay on top of all relevant health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings
- Identify partners and business opportunities that will enhance the Rally product offering
You are great at:
- Creating and developing key performance metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for product, business and consumer value, developing future business cases and prioritizing roadmap
- Managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Breaking down complex problems in a way people without background can understand
- Working in a fast-paced environment focused on continuous product innovation
- Documenting detailed user stories and collaborating with engineering
- You possess a strong attention to detail
- You pick up new concepts quickly and are willing to put in the effort to learn
- You’re personable, work well with all kinds of people and quickly gain a great rapport with partners and clients
- You’re proactive about ensuring that your initiatives move forward successfully and within timelines
- 5+ years experience working with consumer facing products in a Product management role
- 2+ years developing mobile experiences in a Product management role
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. a nice-to-have
- Proven track record of successfully leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of consumer facing products
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment focused on continuous product innovation
- Background with Agile, Scrum, and other software development methodologies – required.
- Familiarity with JIRA is a bonus
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; qualified candidate should bring a “Chief Product” mentality every week
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical and non-technical employees
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valued. A diverse workforce will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.