You’ll join our Core Product Management team reporting to our Senior Director of Product and lead NextRoll’s Identity teams. As the product leader, you’ll lead the product vision, strategy, and execution of our pixel and cross device identity teams and partner closely with engineering to manage critical areas of NextRoll’s foundational data and key pipelines. You’ll also work closely with other NextRoll teams to future-proof our technology stack, develop new capabilities, and ensure privacy and compliance. This challenging and exciting opportunity will enable you to work on engineering, mar-tech, and ad-tech problems at massive scale with a passionate, motivated, and highly-talented team of data science engineers, analysts, and feature engineers.
As the Product Manager for Pixel and Cross Device Identity, you will guide important programs from creation through implementation. You’ll be in a unique position to have both NextRoll business units: AdRoll and RollWorks, as well as other core engineering teams, as your key stakeholders. You’ll closely partner with senior and accomplished engineering teams to ensure the identity strategy meets internal needs, customer requirements, and helps drive NextRoll’s growth. You will need strategic thinking, superb execution as well as expertise in Data Infrastructure and Growth/Marketing Technology.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Drive the roadmap, vision, and strategy for NextRoll’s pixel and cross device identity teams
- Partner with other Core teams, Data Science, and teams from both the AdRoll and RollWorks business units
- Evangelize and future proof our identity assets and seek new opportunities to drive NextRoll’s growth
- Work with other PMs and leadership to identify new opportunities to differentiate our products and bring new innovative solutions to market
- Contribute to developing the processes and culture of the product management department at NextRoll
- 3+ years of product management experience, ideally with experience in a technical role
- Strong technical competency, especially with distributed data systems, cloud computing, and stream processing
- Enjoys working cross-functionally across teams and departments
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with identity infrastructure, pixel infrastructure, or deterministic vs probabilistic models
- Experience in or knowledge of the ad-tech or mar-tech landscape
- Experience as an engineer, data analyst, data science, or working with customer data
- BS, MS or MBA in related technical or business field
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.