Senior Product Manager at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
The Marketplace & Logistics team is the entry point for millions of merchants from all over the world who interact and sell through our platform. We deliver on many large scale initiatives which include integration, payment processing, logistics and fulfillment, and tracking to name a few. Whether it be delivering a platform to onboard new merchants in new geographies, improving our returns process, or scaling our logistics practice to process more than 3 million transactions per day, you will be able to impact the business on a global scale.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager who can own the strategy for and the implementation of features that enable these merchants to sell products to customers worldwide. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys taking ownership and building features at all levels of the stack. You will be embedded within our Engineering teams to deliver impactful initiatives that continue to grow globally!
What you'll be doing:
- Work with a cross-functional team to drive product roadmap, strategy, and long term vision
- Drive new feature development from start to finish
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after deployment
- Drive the strategy and roadmap of key Marketplace products and features.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Proven experience managing ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies within a product development cycle
- Ability to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and project management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage stakeholder relationships and prioritize stakeholder requests.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.