Senior Product Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As a data-driven organization, we focus on automating decisions around a host of areas such as underwriting, pricing, fraud and credit risk, capital markets, and personalization. To achieve our ambitious goals for these areas, we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product Team. This role will enable us to scale and grow our merchant network to hundreds of thousands of merchants through seamless automated decisioning powered by machine learning!
This product manager will be responsible for setting product strategies around our key product areas of merchant underwriting, portfolio management, and merchant credit and fraud risk. This role reports to the Group Product Manager for ML and Risk, which consists of ML, Credit, Pricing, and Merchant Risk.What You'll Do
- Develop the vision and strategy for new and existing merchant risk products to maximize the value we provide to our customers and scale operational workflows
- Drive product roadmap and own prioritization process for the Merchant Risk analytics and engineering teams
- Define the success metrics, OKRs and SLAs by partnering with cross-functional leaders
- Work closely with all product teams, business, operations, and executive partners to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of credit products powered by data
- Use data-driven experimentation and measurement frameworks to track product success or lack of thereof
- 4+ years experience in Product Management
- Ability to work in a global environment across multiple locations and time zones to drive consensus in cross-functional teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with a diverse stakeholder audience
- Comfortable in an ambiguous matrixed organization
- Deep understanding of software development for ML products and platform services
- Familiarity with a highly regulated industry
- Experience in platform and service-oriented architectures to build for scale
- A deep appreciation for workflow optimization, automation, and operational excellence
- Ability to champion the use of data to drive automated decisions online and offline
- A thorough understanding of how to apply algorithms
- Familiarity with the machine learning model lifecycle from ideation to deployment
- Targeted Gross Monthly Salary: 19,133 - 28,700 PLN
- Flexible Spending Wallets for tech, food, lifestyle and family planning
- Generous time off policies
- Away Days - wellness days to take off work and recharge
- Learning & Development programs
- Parental leave
- Robust health benefits
- Employee Resource & Community Groups
Location - Remote Poland
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in Poland.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.