Account Based BDR at Ginger
Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle.
Ginger is transforming how behavioral healthcare is delivered by making it easy for people to get the behavioral health support they need, when they need it, through on-demand coaching, teletherapy, telepsychiatry, and guided self-care — all from the privacy of a smartphone
Businesses purchase Ginger for their employee’s or member’s benefit. With Ginger, people around the world receive immediate emotional support that’s personalized to their needs, and completely confidential. Ginger’s high-quality, team-based care works — 70% of people show significant improvement after 12 weeks of using Ginger.
At Ginger, people are at the heart of what we do. We believe that diverse and inclusive teams make our company better. Teams with individuals that bring different perspectives to challenges are more innovative, collaborative, and create better solutions and better companies. We’re building a workplace that actively embraces a diversity of people, ideas, talents, and experiences. Come join us!
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
About the role:
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at Ginger, you’ll play a critical role by nurturing and delivering high-quality sales opportunities to our commercial team. You will partner closely with both marketing and sales teams to successfully message our value proposition to buyers and influencers. Ultimately, by bringing excited and exciting prospects into our sales pipeline, you’ll help to expand the number of people that we can help with our products and services. Open to candidates in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle, WA area.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Ginger’s pipeline and growth
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities.
- Manage and nurture inbound interest for Ginger’s products and capabilities, conducting high-level discovery and educational conversations with key executives and influencers at target accounts
- Utilize industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Do outbound prospecting to companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social selling.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Ginger’s products and capabilities
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce.
- Excellent listening skills, strong writing skills 2+ years of experience in a marketing or sales organization
- Cold-calling experience preferred
- Bias towards action
- Proficient in using Salesforce and LinkedIn