Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Account Executives at Wish are hunters. As a member of the US business development team, your goal will be to develop an understanding of the Wish platform and its place in the e-commerce community, identify key opportunities within that community and pursue, persuade and close merchants. A successful Account Executive is competitive, revenue focused, disciplined in the process, sharp and intuitive, and a highly effective internal & external communicator.
What you'll be doing:
- Efficiently identify and aggressively pursue prospective merchants
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and leverage data to drive decision making
- Pitch prospective new merchants on the phone, at industry events, and at in-person meetings
- Proactively manage technical and operational hurdles in new merchant on-boarding
- Effectively communicate & collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders
- Previous experience in a similar marketing/sales role strongly desired
- Highly competitive, smart, detail-oriented, relentlessly resourceful
- Knowledge of the online shopping industry, particularly with marketplaces & marketplace sellers
- Strong personal presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, & proficiency in CRM systems
- Team-oriented but has the ability to work independently
- Agile individual with the ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- Minimum 1-2 years job experience; exceptional recent college graduates will be considered
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.