Client Engagement Manager (Corporate Clients) at Second Measure
- Own post-sales relationships with decision-makers at corporate clients, working closely with teams overseeing corporate strategy, data analytics, and growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of client organizational structure and specific needs in corporate strategy. Actively identify opportunities to improve client decision-making using Second Measure data.
- Act as internal voice-of-the-client to shape Second Measure’s product development efforts.
- Maintain deep technical understanding of Second Measure’s product and data, to provide first-line technical and product support, on-boarding, and training.
- Build the strategy around contract renewals and upsell opportunities.
- 3+ yrs experience in an account management role working with decision-makers at large corporate brands, market research firms or fast-growing retail startups.
- You enjoy working with clients as a trusted advisor and are able to build quick rapport and command respect.
- Strong presentation skills and experience communicating analytical work to executives.
- You love data. Formal training in data analytics a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing startup environment.
- Availability to travel domestically, rough(ly) 10%.
Working at Second Measure:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company matching (up to 4% of annual salary)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous paid parental leave
- Pre-tax FSA and commuter benefits
- Life insurance, disability plans, and legal assistance
- Highly competitive compensation, systematized to break down the gender pay gap and promote fairness