At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join our FP&A Team, as a Deal Desk Lead!
As the Deal Desk Lead, you will have high-visibility working on our high-risk and complex transactions. Reporting to the Director of FP&A, you will be an essential member sitting at the nexus of multiple functions including Sales Operations, Field Sales, Pricing Strategy, Revenue Accounting and Legal to ensure that contracts are structured to maximize value. You will collaborate with senior Sales leadership and executives, to structure and approve complex and high-risk deal proposals on behalf of management. Acting as a trusted advisor and financial problem solver, you will meet with stakeholders to create winning deal structures that maximize partnership opportunities. You are given an additional key responsibility to align SFDC opportunities with revenue forecasting. Your expertise in SFDC reporting is critical to the success of the role.
As this is a new function, we are looking for your professional experience to help build it from the ground up. You will succeed in this role because you are intellectually curious, analytical, driven, and like to roll up your sleeves. We want you to be part of our journey!
- Review deal structures
- Coach and enable sales on deal strategy
- Review and approve contract pricing and terms on behalf of senior management
- Manage the approval process for discounts, payment terms, etc
- Build, maintain and report on business KPIs to senior management
- Assist the Finance team with identifying underlying process issues and internal control gaps, propose process changes and new controls as necessary
- Translate SFDC deal level opportunities into revenue forecasts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similarly quantitative/analytical degrees
- Years of Sales Operations &/or Sales Finance experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to present complex financial information in an easy to understand format
- Astute at business partnering, cross functionally and Executives, with ability to gain credibility and influence
- Proficient in SFDC, Excel, Google Suite (Sheets, Slides), and common data analytics tools
- SaaS MSA term approval experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.