Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Amplitude is the fastest growing digital analytics company in the world. With amazing investors (Sequoia, Benchmark, YCombinator), thousands of companies using our product and more than 400% YoY revenue growth, we are expanding the Go-To-Market function quickly!
To fuel the sales fire, we are looking for Sales Development Representatives who are hungry to learn enterprise software sales and launch (or re-launch) their careers. We want the best of the best and make sure that top performers are rewarded.
About the job:
First 30 Days:
- Get trained on Amplitude’s sales process. Learn how to properly qualify, source and engage cold leads through outbound selling efforts
- Start making outbound customer calls to find new business and accounts
- Shadow fellow Sales Development Representatives
- Attend trainings to learn about the product and industry
- Partner with Account Executives to build out account plans for your assigned strategic accounts
- Strengthen your product and industry knowledge through 1:1s
- Understand how to recognize and uncover larger opportunities
- Have a great understanding of Amplitude’s sales model
- Be able to help train and onboard new hires
- Be proficient in basic product demos as you work towards a closing role
You will be successful if:
- You want to win all the time and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face
- You’ve done some selling in the past and want to learn how to be great at software sales (extra points for candidates with > 1 year of SaaS sales experience)
- BA/BS at 4-year accredited college: preferably business degree, or equivalent life experience.
At Amplitude, we’re on a mission to help product teams understand their users’ behavior so that they can build better products. We’ve built a product analytics platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior.
Founded in 2012, Amplitude is located in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood, and we are backed by Sequoia, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. You can learn more about our team, culture, and environment at https://amplitude.com/careers.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.