Global Partnerships Manager (Ecommerce) at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Our Global Partnerships team embodies the company’s approach to innovation. It functions as an internal incubator for new business ideas and is empowered to take calculated risks, think creatively, and embrace different perspectives. By constantly iterating and deploying, we have the freedom and flexibility to try out new ideas and work toward the best solutions.
As a Global Partnerships Manager, you will be tasked with managing and launching new partnerships in the US and LATAM, as well as in Europe. Partnerships are a cornerstone of Wish’s strategy to onboard US and LATAM based sellers.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage and support Wish’s existing and new partnerships in the US and LATAM via channel partners such as leading eCommerce companies
- Act as the interface between Wish and the partner organizations.
- Maintain alignment to market partnership standards in ecommerce as well as up to date partnership trends
- Educate partner sales teams to understand, and how best to present, the Wish offerings.
- Identify solutions and strategies with key partnerships that maximize business opportunities by extending current relationships and opening new ones.
- Identify new partnership opportunities and manage the end to end process from the original pitch to growing the partnership.
- Work with the integration teams to ensure that operational delivery is in line with merchant expectations.
- Provide regular reporting on the performance of the partnerships internally and with the partners
- Manage the allocation and onboarding process for priority merchants from the partnership
- Work with the internal finance and legal teams during the pre-signature negotiations
- Support on wider Wish partnerships
- Opportunity to work on new initiatives
- 5+ years experience managing a team, eCommerce leadership is a plus
- 2-3 years eCommerce partnership and/or account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ambitious appetite for new business development, with a target-led mindset
- Passion for eCommerce
- Knowledge of the online shopping industry, particularly with marketplaces & enterprise marketplace sellers and brands
- Familiarity with G Suite (Google docs, sheets, slides)
- Team-oriented but has the ability to work independently
- Experience with Tableau and SQL is a bonus
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.