Cisco Meraki knows that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will shape the future of our business and the experiences of our employees and customers.
We’re looking for a proactive, data-driven Sales Operations Analyst to join our dynamic and growing Sales Operations team. As a Sales Operations Analyst, you’ll be a thought partner for our sales team, developing and delivering insights, and driving efficiency, scale, and productivity for a global organization. In this highly collaborative role, you will test your process improvement and strategy skills by building and improving upon existing operations, documentation, and systems organization. Strong communication comes naturally to you when providing these insights to sales leaders, as you’ll act as a subject matter expert for sales dashboards to help leaders drive their business. You’ll hone your ability to manage large projects as Meraki continues to rapidly expand, resulting in the need for new sales processes and tools.What you will do:
- Manage and improve upon existing sales and sales operations process
- Build and manage rep territory and lead routing rules in Salesforce.com
- Produce & automate weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting as required
- Develop and improve the functional areas of data management, forecasting, sales opportunities, dashboards and reports
- Work cross functionally to integrate Cisco data and systems into CRM
- Manage Salesforce user requests, system troubleshooting, and system escalations
- Mentor teammates and help develop peers
- Work with leadership on ad-hoc strategic operational projects
- Perform monthly revenue and account audits
- Analyze sales representative efficiency and effectiveness and make tool and process improvement recommendations
- Curious and a quick learner who loves a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Creative, you think about the team and business first, and stay engaged through challenging moments.
- A strong communicator and can take complicated ideas and share them back clearly and simply.
- Collaborative, committing to finding the best solution, and working across teams toward a shared outcome.
- Accountable, managing your failures, taking pride in learning from them, and finding a way forward that comes naturally to you.
- 4+ years relevant experience in Sales Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or quantitative focus
- Experience with technical aspects of Salesforce, particularly in reporting and hierarchy management
- Can project manage process improvement initiatives from fruition to execution
- Ability to think globally and strategically, then roll up sleeves to execute
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and solve problems independently
- High degree of attention to detail
- Energetic, personable, and comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with other departments
- Excel pro
Need to be authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.