(Senior) Account Manager, Gaming at Sensor Tower
What We're Looking For
- Experience working on project-based and/or consultative work
- 2-5 years of account management, business analyst or market research industry experience
- BA or BS, technical, business, or statistics related field
- Innate interest and/or experience in following industry trends to provide impactful advice and business practices to clients
- Experience as a Game Analyst or User Acquisition Specialist within the mobile gaming industry
- Experience creating, managing, and implementing Quarterly Business Reviews
- Ability to identify product penetration opportunities within the managed customer base
- Ability to have c-level discussions with customers and work on strategizing their use cases with our platform
- An eye for detail following the industry trends and interpreting these into day-to-day business impact. Understand the product development cycle, able to communicate between product team and customer effectively to - manage expectations on feature requests and releases
- Experience leading contract renewal discussions
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate - results every day
- Perform market research and analytical projects to draw insights and add value to existing mobile gaming customers' business strategy
- Create, manage, and implement Quarterly Business Reviews
- Identify product penetration and up-sell opportunities with gaming clients
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to collaborate on projects and client requests as needed
- Carry strategic discussions with c-level and executives to demonstrate strategic value of Sensor Tower products
- Follow and continuously keep up with gaming industry trends, best practices and client business strategies to best deliver value to clients' various cross-functional teams
- Be a communication bridge between engineering team and client base to communicate feature requests, product roadmaps, etc.
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn
- We have not raised any additional funding beyond our $1 million Seed round! Our continued success with no outside funding speaks to our product, market size, and most of all, our people.
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer catered lunch and dinner everyday, unlimited PTO, opportunities to join corporate sports leagues, flexible work hours, 401K, Boba Fridays, Project Juice First Fridays, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more