Senior Strategic Partnerships Associate at Unity Technologies
The Senior Strategic Partnerships Associate will be a critical member of the Unity team. They will assist in identifying and driving partnerships and business development opportunities with top gaming and technology platforms, Fortune 500 enterprises spanning media and entertainment, manufacturing, retail, and more!
Our team is looking for an experienced strategy, partnerships and/or finance professional to provide our growing partnerships team. The right candidate is someone with experience in market analysis, growth strategies, business modeling, product assessments and partner enablement support.
You will perform marketplace analysis, conduct company-specific research and analysis, and develop industry and product POVs for the team. This person will also develop materials that encourage partners and prospects with the Unity story told in their language. The team will build business cases based on Unity and partner technology, investments, and critical metrics. You role will be to own work plans to keep established partner relationships tracking towards shared business objectives and to help the team achieve its goals. You will have the opportunities to collaborate with partners and mentors to prepare you for the next level -- a strategic partnerships and business development leader.
You will work closely with Unity’s Product, Engineering, Marketing and Legal teams to support the business development process. You will to understand Unity’s portfolio of technology solutions and translate its value in the context of the evolving Real Time 3D ecosystem.What you’ll be doing
- Keep abreast of relevant industry trends and developments with Unity’s existing and target partners to recommend opportunities to grow our relationships
- Monitor the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners who will enable Unity to seek solutions to industry problems
- Pitch ideas to leads around new growth opportunities
- Build new shared success partnership models to accelerate Unity’s key business initiatives
- Provide business intelligence and operational support (e.g., business models, return on investment calculations, etc.) throughout the deal cycle
- Collaborate with the partnerships leads and other key partners to develop value propositions around new joint go-to-market programs and partnership expansions
- Prepare quarterly business review materials to ensure the value Unity is providing our partners is understood
- Understanding of the real-time 3D landscape (gaming, cloud, mobile, AR/VR, and enterprise) is crucial
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven record of working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to influence without authority, build consensus, and thrive within a team owning an ambiguous and constantly evolving marketplace
- Self-starter, highly organized, detail oriented with the ability to move quickly and navigate uncertainty
- Experience within management consulting or investment banking
- Experience working on strategic partnerships that are crafted to drive revenue and deliver market share growth
- Project or Program Management experience; PMP, Lean Six Sigma or similar Professional Certification
- MBA and/or engineering degree
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.