Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Strategic Account Executive at Blend you will focus on strategic sales to some of the largest lenders in the country, working on deals that will revolutionize the future of lending. You’ll identify and articulate how Blend can unlock significant value for our customers and truly transform the technology that powers their lending process. As an early member of the team at a growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales process, participate in strategic decisions and help develop the sales culture.
How you'll contribute:
- Execute on all aspects of the sales experience while building and managing relationships with key decision-makers at top lenders
- Run complex sales deals and guide customers through every aspect of the procurement process (including regulatory, information security and compliance) from initial contact to close
- Prospect for new clients, build and deliver product presentations, develop sales presentations and proposals
- Develop a keen understanding of the Blend product, the mortgage market, and our customers’ needs
- Partner closely with Product, Professional Services, Engineering and Legal to deliver an exceptional customer experience and maximize revenue
Who you are:
- 7+ years of direct software sales experience, specifically enterprise level SaaS
- Track record of negotiating, structuring and executing highly complex enterprise-level agreements
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams through large deal close processes
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Selling into large enterprise companies
- The mortgage or lending industries
- Outside sales
- Salesforce.com CRM
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description