Chorus.ai is the No.1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Mavenlink, Qualtrics, Adobe, TripActions, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv, Boston, Toronto, and Salt Lake City.
The VP of Enterprise will be a strong revenue leader obsessed with driving customer outcomes and developing careers. You should also have a demonstrated track record of recruiting and coaching an "A" team of diverse managers and account executives. In addition to hiring, training, motivating and leading the enterprise sales organization, you will have a proven track record in developing and driving high quality customer relationships. The role will also require a business-oriented executive who recognizes changing market dynamics and will contribute to Chorus' overall strategy in a collaborative way with the other members of the Revenue Leadership team.
What You'll Do:
- Set the overall sales strategy and process, create and track the appropriate metrics within the sales funnel, and ultimately own the revenue goals for the enterprise segment
- Inspire their team, company and customers to be the best version of themselves
- Define and improve the sales workflow to achieve repeatable success in the enterprise
- Accurately forecast the monthly and quarterly bookings and manage a tight pipeline
- Execute to meet or exceed revenue goals in alignment with the company’s operating model
- Oversee the hiring and development of the enterprise sales team including sales management and reps
- Navigate enterprise deals in a complex buying environment
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships focused on customer outcomes and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Collaborate with other internal teams, including Corporate Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, to achieve Chorus’ common goals and ultimately win enterprise accounts
What You Bring to the Table:
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise sales, with experience in B2B SaaS sales preferred
- 5+ years managing and growing a high performing sales team with a people first mindset
- Ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute in collaboration with other team members
- Proven track record of selling six-to-seven figure deals
- Thrives in competitive market
- Experience in driving coordinated team sales effort and navigating complex enterprise deals
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience leading global teams and being multilingual a plus
- Understanding of the sales tech landscape and selling into revenue teams preferred
We're a tight-knit team of world-class scientists, engineers, business minds, and product designers who believe passionately in our mission and put our team ahead of self. We are committed to the continued development and growth of our employees and invest in your success!
We care about your personal well being as much as your professional success and offer generous benefits including comprehensive health benefits, 401k with generous company matching, FSA for Health and Dependent Care, Unlimited PTO, lunch allowances, monthly Team Events, and more!
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work place and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We understand that not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your background isn't perfectly aligned but you feel you would be a great addition to the team, we'd love to hear from you.
Read Full Job Description