Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion!
Our Financial Technology and Operations (FTO) organization drives the transformation of our systems and operations working across Finance, Technology and Business leaders. The scope of the group includes, billing operations, collections operations, all our Financial systems, our Quote-to-Cash systems, M&A integration as well as key company partnerships and Go-to-market activities.
The FTO team and RingCentral is seeking an experienced, self-motivated and results driven Director of Finance Technology and Operations. We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated and results driven Director of Finance Technology and Operations.
The candidate must be a leader, have a strong process architecture mindset and system implementation experience in Finance/Quote-to-Cash. In this role, you will work closely with project owners and sponsors to deliver systems, process and platform solutions to meet RingCentral’s business needs. Experience in a fast-growing enterprise SAAS/subscription environment highly valued. The role resides in the RingCentral Finance organization and not IT.
- Partner with Product and IT teams to deliver Financial systems automation for the company
- Support multi-functional global projects i.e. Q2C automation, international expansion, strategic partnerships, M&A, payments automation, ERP automation etc.
- Work cross-functionally to identify, recommend, and implement technology improvements
- Ensure rigorous assurance of Financial platforms in an agile technology environment
- Help drive prioritization, tradeoffs and the overall Financial systems roadmap
- Help shape RingCentral’s long-term financial systems roadmap via benchmarking
- Deliver high quality outcomes in a fast paced and dynamic company
- Lead, motivate and develop teams
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Finance/Accounting or related field
- Expertise in Quote-to-cash and subscription billing platforms is a must
- Must be a "self-starter" with a can-do attitude and execution mindset
- Strong business acumen with ability to see "big picture" and strategize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with business units
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
Paid parental leave
Milkstork parental account
New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.