Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
To accelerate our growth among our fastest growing enterprise industries companies, we are seeking an experienced and strategic-minded Marketing Manager/B2B marketer. In this high-impact role, you will have the chance to join a dynamic ABM team working closely with our UpMarket Marketing and Sales teams to develop highly targeted programs that generate target account engagement, pipeline and revenue. This role will be responsible for supporting the Financial Services sector.
Your resourcefulness will be key to be successful and effective in this role. If you are a self-starter with great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, then the role in this global, fast-paced environment definitely fits you!
- Develop, pilot and launch pipeline initiatives for our fast-growing Mid Market segment utilizing digital media, marketing tech stack, intent data, research and analysis.
- Lead projects that drive target account engagement, pipeline creation and deal acceleration goals.
- Be accountable for addressing territory growth for new AEs and AEs that are lacking in pipeline with programs that encompass both inbound and outbound initiatives.
- Build relationships with individual AEs and BDRs, understand unique account opportunity scenarios and guide the team on best ways to engage with their top accounts
- Partner with Product Marketing, Creative and Digital Channel leads on targeted content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs: emails, events, digital, direct mail etc.
- Communicate program status to key stakeholders, making sure programs are executed on time and actionable accounts/leads insights are shared on a timely basis
- Use data and industry best practices to formulate in-depth analysis, insights and interpretation to optimize programs and plays for target accounts
- 3+ years experience in Enterprise B2B Marketing
- Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs including: email, digital, direct mail, events, webinars and more
- Experience marketing cloud/SaaS products and solutions to large companies
- Comprehensive skills: Marketo, Salesforce
- Project Management and detailed oriented
- Experience presenting and driving buy-in from numerous sales leaders and marketing executives
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, be creative, efficient and results oriented
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.