Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The Director, HR Operations is responsible for global people systems, processes, metrics and reporting. The role will also have US responsibilities for Compensation and Benefits. This role will report to the Chief HR Officer. Reporting to this position will be a US HR Manager who is responsible for US compensation and benefits and a HR Analyst. This director will have dotted line reporting relationships and strong partnerships with other global HRIS, Compensation and Benefits teams. The role is expected to expand with the company’s growth.
- Lead global people systems, processes, reporting and metrics strategies, including HRIS management, enhancement and maintenance, process review and improvement, HR compliance, Immigration and Relocations.
- Partner with global HR teams to drive a comprehensive review and mapping of existing HR processes and systems and develop best practice solutions to meet the business needs.
- Develop core HR infrastructure to report consistently on a global basis on people data elements.
- Review and potentially redesign all people processes for accuracy, timelines, and to meet the needs of other teams who are dependent on this information.
- Responsible for global data integrity for all core people related information.
- Design and implement people dashboards for various forums such as the Board of Directors, Finance, senior leadership, and communication forums such as company all-hands, newsletters, website, etc.
- Implement data auditing practices to clean people data and ensure ongoing accuracy.
- In partnership with IT, lead the HR side of the effort to identify, implement and run a HR information system that will be the central repository and “single” source of truth for all people data.
- Drive integrations with new HRIS and other core company systems such as ADP, Reflektive, GreenHouse, Salesforce, Looker, NetSuite, etc.
- Establish protocols for use of HRIS, the workflows and train users on optimal use of the system.
- Oversees US compensation and benefits, working on a global basis to drive consistency and scalability.
- Manage other operational areas for HR such as immigration, relocation, and compliance.
- Member of HR leadership team helping to scale and drive global best practices over time.
- Manage team, ensuring their high performance, engagement and productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, HR systems, IT or other related area.
- Experience leading HR operations, including knowledge of compensation and benefits.
- 10 or more years of experience; three or more years of people management experience.
- Must be a self starter; have a bias for action and accomplishment; attention to detail and accuracy is a must; strong analytical capabilities; positive communicator and trusted team player; able to work independently and highly accountable for commitments. Additionally, able to collaborate with other teams to meet goals and help scale the HR team.
- Experience in both larger and similar sized companies is helpful.
- Strong presentation and project management skills
- Able to work with ambiguity and seek clarity and alignment as required. Also, a sense of humor would be a bonus. Much needed in the workplace these days.