Executive Recruiting Coordinator
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Unity Technologies, you will play a fundamental part in recruiting amazing talent at Unity by ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience from beginning to end. You will be the liaison of communication between hiring managers, panelists, candidates, and our recruiting team when coordinating interviews.
You will collaborate with internal/external clients and candidates. If you have exceptional communication skills, place a premium on customer service and have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, we would love to hear from you!
- You will coordinate a high volume of candidate phone screens as well as in-person/video interviews at the executive level and below with efficiency and accuracy
- Maintain our applicant tracking system to ensure that all candidate information is up-to-date
- Partner with Recruiting and Finance team members to open new job requisitions and post the associated job descriptions to our careers site
- Ensure a high touch, white glove candidate experience from start to finish
- Partner with HR to ensure a smooth new hire onboarding experience
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills
- Unrelenting attention to detail - we continuously coordinate between complex schedules and tough requests without missing a beat
- Candidate-centric attitude and drive to provide unparalleled candidate experiences. You can make anyone feel comfortable and taken care of
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills - you can fix any last minute issues without breaking a sweat
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience with Google for Work applications like Gmail, Calendar, Docs, and Sheets
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems like Greenhouse
- Prior experience in a Recruiting/HR Coordinator role in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with HR management systems like Workday
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.