Global Workplace Events and Support Manager at Unity Technologies
At Unity Technologies, the Workplace Experience (WE) teams’ mission is to foster esprit de corps across all Unity workplaces by delivering globally-unified, but culturally unique workplace experiences. WE love our culture and WE love our people. WE want Unity to be the absolute best place to work in the world and an opportunity to drive our positive and ambitious plans.
As the Global Workplace Events & Support Manager you will play an important and versatile role within Unity’s community. You will be responsible for working with each local Workplace Experience team to design and implement a series of fun, engaging and community-focused in-office events that exemplify Unity at its best while also running all the events at Unity HQ in San Francisco. You will also be responsible for managing the smooth operational flow of the Global Remote Executive Assistant Program, aka "The Desk". This program consists of a global team of Administrative Assistants that provides support to approximately 50 Unity leaders throughout EMEA and Americas.
- Be a visible and influential part of Unity’s culture and the growing WE team
- Effectively collaborate with WE managers to develop localized events that make sense for each individual office keeping in mind cultural differences, budgets, and impact
- Empower local WE teams to autonomously implement events with a consistent cadence that uphold the Unity in-office events standards
- Coordinate and prepare all SF community events, on-site trainings and speakers, as well as plan company milestone and holiday celebrations
- Negotiate contracts and manage vendors including but not limited to; catering, security, internal teams
- Maintain accuracy and accountability of event budgets, manage final billing and reconciliation
- Supervise and provide guidance for the global team of administrative assistants “TheDesk” on detailed calendar management, expense report reconciliations, complex travel bookings, offsite organization and ensure policies and procedures are being upheld
- Plan, manage and execute the expansion of TheDesk program into EMEA & APAC
- Maintain internal confluence page for internal support list transparency
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, discover and test new ideas
- Resourceful and scrappy with a can-do, whatever-it-takes attitude
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun diverse environment
- Skilled in budget management and adherence
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university preferred
- Be willing to travel to Unity offices around the globe
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.