Recruiting Lead at Faire
Faire is revolutionizing wholesale and helping local retailers and their suppliers be relevant and successful in a technology-enabled era.
We're looking for a recruiting leader to help drive our efforts to create an inclusive and innovative work culture by attracting, delivering, and retaining the best talent for our organization. Reporting to the Head of Talent, the Recruiting Lead will manage and grow a team of cross-functional recruiters, while partnering closely with business leaders on key hires and on crafting an all-encompassing talent strategy. We're excited about someone who is passionate about people and inspired by our mission to empower local entrepreneurs all around.
- Partner with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high-touch candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Provide leadership and deep subject matter expertise across client groups, with the ability to coach hiring managers about our process
- Develop creative strategies and programs to infuse pipelines with candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Build, manage and develop a high-performing recruiting and sourcing team
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines, and a candidate tracking process to measure and manage progress
- Ownership as a player and coach for key hires
- Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive efficiency, enabling team members to deliver on hiring goals without having to scale faster than the business is growing
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting with at least 3 years of experience managing a team of recruiters
- Success closing both business and technical roles
- Experience building and managing a global team having operated and successfully navigated in a high-growth, high volume, complex environment
- Understanding of levers allowing for recruiting to scale: team, process, brand, leadership, communication, etc.
- Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, sourcing tools, and reporting software
- Data-driven - ability to use data to inform hiring processes and measure & report on input and output metrics across the team
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and execution
- High social and emotional intelligence and someone who enjoys mentoring team members and cultivating strong relationships with all types of people
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 50,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. It’s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment that’s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.