The Customer Success Intern (reporting to the Senior Director, Customer Success) will work on analyzing net promoter score data in order to determine overall themes and trends and identify areas for improvement. This position is available starting mid-August and will last 12 weeks. Must be available to work at least 20 hours per week.
*This position will be based remotely, East-Coast preferred.
- Analyze data from our net promoter score survey in order to determine overall themes and trends and identify areas for improvement.
- Package the feedback in presentation format to be shared with the leadership team.
- Organize and document the feedback to ensure owners are identified for all action items.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- College level student enrolled in Business Administration or related degree program
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Experience with Salesforce, a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to analyze large volumes of client survey feedback in an efficient and effective manner
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to determine data trends
- Good communication skills
- Attentive listening skills
- Ability to work virtually/off-site