Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Associate to join the Performance Marketing team based in San Francisco. Our team is focused on growing Coinbase’s customer base through paid acquisition across both app and web. You’ll support the day to day operations of our performance marketing and user acquisition efforts, ensuring that one of the first touchpoints a customer has with Coinbase drives action.
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Support day-to-day operations of user acquisition across multiple paid channels in order to drive towards ambitious user growth and ROI goals
- Work closely with performance marketing managers to develop and execute on channel strategies
- Proactively analyze and report on channel performance while up-leveling recommendations to the performance marketing team
- Help launch and manage user acquisition in new, exploratory channels
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 3-5 years working in growth or performance marketing programs
- T-shaped acquisition channel skillset: you have deep exposure to at least one performance marketing channel but are knowledgeable enough in other channels to hit the ground running
- Adept at leveraging data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, or Chartio to manipulate data and extract insights
- You're hypothesis-guided and are used to prioritizing a large number of ideas against a finite amount of resources
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- SQL experience